FLIR E4 Thermal Imaging Camera - Product Overview
The FLIR E4 is a very simple to use thermal imaging camera.
The camera records the infrared energy emitted from the objects being photographed, and the images are coloured according the temperature of the subject.
Infrared cameras have been widely used in industry for many years, and were traditionally very expensive, but the new E4 camera from FLIR breaks new ground with an amzingly low entry level price.
The FLIR E4 thermal imaging cameras can be used for:
- Checking electrical system components for overheating
- Identifying poor electrical connections
- Looking for motor hot-spots
- Evaluating building insulation
- Identifying air gaps around doors and windows
- Heating pipe and radiator inspections
The standard package comprises FLIR E4 thermal imaging camera, hard transport case, Printed getting started guide, User documentation CD-ROM, Calibration certificate, Battery, Battery charger, and USB cable.
The FLIR E4 thermal imaging camera has 3 imaging modes:
1. Thermal image only, where the image is purely a thermal image.
2. Thermal image with visual enhancement which adds an image outline to objects and text, which makes the image clearer to understand.
3. Visual image taken with the built-in normal light camera. This helps to record image locations for later reference.
The FLIR E4 offers a choice of 3 different thermal image colour ranges to suit the user`s preference: Iron scale, Rainbow and Greyscale.