Leica DISTO 3D - Product Overview
Large rooms - no square corners - unusual details - hard to reach - the revolutionary Leica 3D Disto measures it all. A combination of distance and angle measurements determines the precise position of each point, targeted with the integrated camera and captured with the laser beam. The 3-dimensional data is captured and stored and can be post-processed.
Location, height, and distance can now be measured in XYZ from one location, in one measurement. It has never been easier to create an as-built record of a complex building structure.
The rugged Leica DISTO 3D can be placed on any stable surface or mounted on a standard survey tripod.
The Leica 3D Disto is controlled by a robust, hand-held unit or by remote control. Points are aimed at and measurements triggered on the clear, high-resolution screen and the 8x zoom is perfect for longer distances.
The real-time display of measurements as drawings on the screen allow on-site completeness checks. At the press of a button data is recorded in standard tables, photos, DXF, and text files
Innovative Measuring and Surveying with the Leica 3D Disto
- Measure and draw simultaneously, on site
- Automatically measure all surfaces, horizontal or vertical: simply define the measurement area and interval and start. No detail is forgotten; all angles and surface irregularities are captured.
- Unfold mode: change from footprint to face view – to measure wall detail, view or check previously measured values/points.
- Helpful tools to measure windows and pipe connections reduce the work involved.
- Automatically create and export drawings with borders and folding marks: data can be printed without the need for further processing.
- Easily measure from room to room, data fits together
- Ideal for craftsmen, architects, and engineers, who will benefit from an easy to use measurement solution.
Data can be processed during the survey. On the complex survey shown here, the user has connected the points by a line on screen as the survey progresses.
The DISTO 3D can be set to automatically scan a feature such as a curved window reveal at predetermined measurement intervals.
Video - Introduction to the DISTO 3D
Video - Joiner measuring new doorway
Video - Staircase manufacture